At Dog Walking Pal, we are more than your average pet care provider. We?re wellness-centered, committed to making all dogs healthier, happier and more active. We do this by providing professional dog walks and dog runs focused on improving the stamina, overall health and mental well-being of the pets we serve. If you?re crazy about dogs and fitness, then you can expect to be in good company as a member of our passionate team. We?re looking for an experienced Dog Walker who wants to work in a career that is rewarding and has a positive impact on the community. If this sounds like you, then we?d love to have you apply.
As a dog walker, you are the heart of Dog Walking Pal. Your compassion, dedication and cheerful attitude are crucial to providing above and beyond customer service. You will be responsible for walking dogs of various breeds and sizes, cultivating a pathway to greater health and fitness for the furry loved ones we serve.
You?ll have the opportunity to set your own schedule, work outdoors doing something you love, grow and develop customer service and leadership skills and have a purposeful impact on the lives of animals and their owners.? This position is a part-time role that is paid by the visit (generally $19.50+/hour) and is perfect for retirees, stay-at-home parents, college students, freelancers working from home, dog trainers, vet techs or anyone who?s passionate about fitness and dogs looking to earn additional income (up to $15k+ annually).
We?d love to hear from you if:
- You love fitness and are committed to improving the overall health and wellness of dogs everywhere
- You have 1 year of dog walking/running experience (or 2 years of pet care experience)
- Strong customer service, communication and multi-tasking skills
- A solid understanding of dog behavior and basic training techniques (preferred)
- Collaborative, punctual, optimistic and entrepreneurial mindset
- A reliable car, smartphone and knowledge of driving in the local area
- Have a free schedule between 10am-4pm M-F
What we offer
- An opportunity to work at the best job in the world; caring for animals while working outside and getting fit.
- Above average, competitive pay and tips
- Paid training, ongoing professional development and pet CPR and First-Aid certification
- A worry-free gig. We handle getting clients, scheduling and client consultations.
- Awesome company culture. We regularly host company outings and volunteer in the local community.
- Closed on major holidays
- Bonus opportunities tied to client and new hire growth goals
- Opportunities to advance into full-time management roles with benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, military and/or veteran status, national origin, ancestry or mental and/or physical disability.